Laser vision correctionDodano: 2018-10-25
Many people feel wearing glasses as uncomfortable in everydaylife but they also cause limitations in a carrier while working as a pilot, professional driver, fireman, working in a special conditions underground in the mine or at the great hights.
The laser vision correction is dedicated to people up to 21years old who have a stabile visual impariment, which means the tha change in correction wasn’t need since a last year.
The qualification examination before the surgery allows to define the type and the amount of visual impariment and access both – the general health and opthalmological conditions, which may reveal some obstacles to this kind of a treatment
The particular examinations which are conducted during the qualification are listed below:
- autokeratorefractometry with the examination of visual impariment before and after widening pupil, the evaluation of the most suitable adjusted visual impariment BCVA
- corneal topography – the aim is to exclude irregular astigmatism and the symptoms that suggest keratoconus because in these cases the result of the operation is unexpected
- width of the pupil in terms above 7mm requires the accordingly adopted parameters of the laser with a broad area of ablation
- the corneal thickness value below 500um, as well as a decrease in the number of endothelial cells below 2100/mm2 disqualify from the operation
- the assessment of the tear film – the dry eye syndrome disqualify from the operation
- the assessment of an anterior and posterior segment
- intraocular pressure measurement, measurement of visual field and OCT of macula
Should abandon the use of contact lenses soft 2 weeks and hard lenses 4 weeks prior to qualification.
|The range of procedure||Price for one eye|| Place|
LASER CORRECTION OF VISION DEFECTS
Laser correction of vision defects completely eliminates the need of wearing glasses, contact lenses.
|Qualifying visit to surgery laser vision correction
After patient is qualified to procedure which is performed in Pryzmat’s microsurgery facility price is decreased by visit’s cost.
– autokeratorefractometry with the examination of visual impariment before and after widening pupil, the evaluation of the most suitable adjusted visual impariment BCVA
|Laser Correction of vision defects with Lasik method||2200 PLN||Microsurgery|
|Laser Correction of vision defects with TransPRK method||2500 PLN||Microsurgery|
|Laser Correction of vision defects with EBK method||3000 PLN||Microsurgery|
In our facility you can make use of installment payments
All details under the registration number +48 32 233 40 32